Monday, May 10, 2010

Score Sheets Pickup TIme Changed

Dear Students,


Several of you have asked about the pick up time for project sheets and would like to meet earlier. For this reason I am adjusting the pickup time

I will be in the AEC building in our classroom or just outside the classroom on Tuesday May 11 from 5:00 until 8:00 or until all sheets have been picked up. You must pick up your own sheet; you cannot pick up grade sheets for your classmates.

If you work at Keesler AFB, you can pick up your project sheets on Tuesday morning between 10:00 and 1:00 (since I am on base that day, this will save you a drive.)

I will not be in my office for regular hours this week; please call me if you have any questions at (228) 282-0470. Grades will post to SOAR by the end of the week; I do not distribute grades by email or over the phone.

Thank you,

Dr. Karen Juneau

No comments: